Blog 1 ---- A country i would like to visit: Japan



For as long as I can remember, I have played video games and watched anime, when I found out that both of them were mostly made in Japan, it was like WOW, what a great country, that is the reason why I started to investigate about Japan.
Now as an adult, they are no longer the same reasons (well, maybe a little bit),
now there are many more like:
 
1.  Japan has some of the most beautiful landscape. They have so much to explore, 
from nature to culture with amazing temples and shrines, like the Chureito pagoda
(a traditional building) looking to the Mount Fuji, the blue pond near to Hokkaido,
the Mount Yoshino, Himeji castle, just to name a few, there are many more. They
have a perfect mix between humanity and nature.
 
Chureito Pagoda
Blue Pond near to Hokkaido
 
 
 
Mount Yoshino
 
 
2.  The ancient Japanese culture is really interesting. Japan is a very old country,
it´s known for at least 10-13 thousand years, this make his history at least 
relatable, in fact I’m reading a book about Japan history. And they have a lot 
of myths and legends about everything. And I think samurais are very cool.
 
 
 
 
 
           
 
  
3.  Japan is a very modern country. There are skyscrapers, malls, modern 
restaurants (Some of them even have servant robots), etc. They have the bullet
train (Shinkansen), the fastest train in the world, travels at 500 km/h (O_O), just amazing.
 
 
 
 
  For these reasons and much more I would like to visit Japan someday. In some point
 of my life I would travel to Japan, doesn’t matter if is in my 30´s or at my 50´s
 I will go.
 

Comentarios

  1. I really love Japan too!! I think their culture its so interesting and rich and also so diferent of the chilean one

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i love Japan, because it has one of the oldest cultures and one of the most technological cultures at the same time

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'd like to visit japan someday, it is a really technological country, it has delicious food like sushi and ramen , also it has an incredible culture, specially in literature.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 2 -- My best Holidays

Blog 3: Free Topic